Saturday, September 30, 2006

DO YOU BELIEVE IN DREAMS?

Around March/April of 2004 I had a very powerful dream. I asked my sister-in-law, who is excellent at interpreting dreams, to tell me what she thought of my dream...
My sister-in-laws comments are in blue:

We were in a car going to a party ~ being in a car can mean progress, change, movement, since cars transport us from one place to another, a transport in the form of a trip, like to China! Going to a party: celebration/happy event.

There are a lot of people at this party and I find a seat on a folding chair~"folding chair":unfolding of events

My mother-in-law ( she is an adoptive mother!) is sitting to the left of me and we find out she is throwing us a going away party~ "going away" to get your baby!?, moving forward, change, moving on...

Then someone hands me an infant (interesting to note that the baby was given to you!) and I hug the baby and say, "my little girl, I finally have my little girl". I was very emotional in the dream~

That's what I see, without hearing your associations to help guide me further. You know I do believe that God sometimes sends us dreams (sometimes through other people, even!) to guide us/give us hope, and this could very well be such a dream, I lean towards this.
PRETTY AMAZING, ISN'T IT?

Yes, I do think it's amazing...I've been thinking back to some pretty "amazing" events. I do see how things have been unfolding. At the time, I was oblivious to them and now I'm putting them together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's all unfolding as it was/is meant to Joanne. I've been thinking of you a lot lately...I'm seeing ladybugs everywhere myself! I feel like I, and everyone in your 'circle', is going through this waiting period with you. We are anxious and preparing, too!
love ya,
Miriam