Sunday, December 10, 2006

CHRISTMAS COME EARLY ~


| View Show | Create Your Own


Every year we celebrate the holidays with my dearest (and oldest) friends and their families. They tell me we've been doing this for 14 years! Can't be ~ I sometimes feel like I'm only 14! We always have a lot of laughs, good food and presents!!

*Just wanted to say, Barbara, Debbie and Michelle, I am so blessed to have had you all in my life for the past 26 years! (They know me so well and still stick around!)
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and I look forward to a fantastic 2007 ~ Love You Guys

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays!!!

Jo, as you we all have been thru so many things in our lives- at different times but even after all of these years (and there's been some crazy and wild ones!).. we managed to keep our friendship so very special. As I always say..we are more than just friends... we are sisters by heart! I am so glad that we continue to make wonderful memories! Can't wait for Mia to join in on all of the Holiday fun! Love, Debbie

Anonymous said...

Wow...looks like we had a great time lol. It is a lot of fun to see in a slide show! Yes, i do believe it has been 14 years, or close to that, that we have been celebrating the holidays together. I hope and pray that by next Christmas we have an addition to this group, but if not we will all be on bated breath because Mia will be coming so soon. Can't wait! Love, Barb

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays Jo! These pictures were great! I loved them! It's hard to believe we have spent 14 years doing this together. They are truly great memories for me. I'm so blessed to have such great friends who are like family. Mia will be a much welcomed addition to our family!

Love,
MC :)