Here is one of my favorite recipes ~ it is yummy and SO easy to make! I hope you like it:
Slow Roasted Garlic and Lemon Chicken
1 chicken (31/2 to 4 lb.) cut into 10 pieces
1 head garlic, separated into unpeeled cloves
2 lemons, cut into chunky eighths
3 Tbsp. olive oil
10 Tbsp. white wine
Small handful thyme
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Put chicken pieces into roasting pan, add garlic cloves, lemon chunks & thyme.
3. Add oil and, using your hands, mix everything together - make sure chicken pieces are skin-side up.
4. Sprinkle white wine over and grind on some pepper, then cover tightly with foil & put in oven, at flavor intensifying low heat, for 2 hours.
5. Remove foil and turn up oven to 400 degrees. Cook the uncovered chicken for another 30 -45 minutes, by which time the skin on the meat will have turned golden brown and the lemons will have begun to scorch and caramelize at the edges.
6. Serve right from the roasting pan (I serve it will rice!)
*I love that you don't have to peel the garlic and the lemon is cut into large chunks! Enjoy!