Wednesday, June 27, 2007

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Oh, Mia! I just love writing her name! I also love saying her name, Mia, it sounds like a song ~ can you tell I'm in love?

The boys are also very excited - Anthony has been carrying around a tiny picture of her where ever he goes! Eddie is getting used to the idea of Mia, he has been "fixing" her room (which is another post - we have to get started making a girly-girl room!) and bringing his tools up there. That is his way of dealing with all the changes that are to come. Although, the other night at dinner he was counting how many "people" are at our table "1-2-3-4, yup that's enough people", Eddie said. Hmmm, we'll just let that one go :)

I have been seeing conflicting number of days to get the Letter of Acceptance (LOA). I've seen a lot of 100 day waits or more, however, recently there were quiet a few that got theirs in 2 months! I know if you were in the review room your wait would be on the shorter end. We were "pending review", for a looooooong time and I'm not sure where that leaves us....I just know we are ready!!!

The boys and I did some shopping for Mia's care package! We are in the process of printing photos for the baby photo album, I've been sleeping with a baby doll (hopefully Mia will find my scent pleasing!) and we have the camera for the nannies to take some pictures; and a cute ladybug toy that is the same as the one Meaghan Grace's mommy sent in her care package a few months back - thanks Michelle & Meaghan! I still need just a few more things and would like to get it mailed out by the end of the week.

I have my letter all ready to send to the CIS because our fingerprints need to be redone. They expire in November - it would be nice to travel WAY before then, but you never know and I don't want that hanging over our heads.

I am so excited - and scared - and just feel like I'm moving in slow motion these days! I think about Mia so much and it is so hard knowing who she is and not being able to hold her...all I know, is once I hold her I will NEVER let go! Oh, the thought of holding her, puts a big :) on my face ~

4 comments:

t~ said...

I love your excitement and I can't wait to see her with you!

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to see you so happy and excited. It truly is exciting that you have come this far and that you are so, so, so close. I am so happy for you :)

Daniella said...

I'm so excited for you!!!! Can't wait to you all united!

Anonymous said...

What an exciting time - getting so close to your dream coming true! I'm excited and happy for you -
Love,
Miriam