Friday, August 24, 2007

BLOWN AWAY!

It is the "morning after", the morning after the most amazing baby shower I have ever witnessed - full of people I adore who went above and beyond my wildest dreams!

I cannot wait to share pictures with everyone - I am in awe of how blessed I am - of how loved Mia already is by my friends and family!

I will leave you with this imagine for now (until I can post pictures): I am driven up to my neighbors house and all I see is everyone on the front lawn, dressed in PINK and holding up PINK balloons . . . what a tribute and a moment I will hold dear in my memory forever!

~ God has truly blessed us ~

9 comments:

Lisa said...

It's all because we love you and Mia Jo....Hope you had a good time!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

The look on your face was priceless and what a memorable evening it was! Only more wonderful memories ahead... for Mia. XOXO

Daniella said...

Can't wait to see the pictures. What a wonderful image of everyone in pink. Counting down with ya' - woohoo just 6 more days!!!!

Unknown said...

sounds like a wonderful time

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo

Soo glad that you enjoyed your shower---you deserved it!!!!! I can't to see Princess Mia wearing all of her beautiful new clothes and playing with all her new toys!!!
Love
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Joanne - we are all thrilled that you had such a good time and received such beautiful gifts and keepsakes for Mia! You deserved every bit of enjoyment. Can't wait to meet MIA!!!!

Shandra said...

Can't wait to see the pics.

t~ said...

Looking forward to photos!

Anonymous said...

What a joy it was to see you so happy! You really deserve it! Oh boy is Mia coming home to a lot of love!!! Can't wait until she is here and able to enjoy all her goodies! Love you girl!