Friday, June 26, 2009

~ POTTY TRAINED ~

No more diapers in our house! It took Mia a week or so to adjust to the idea that we have no more diapers (when I announced this to her one day, she actually told me to go buy them! hee, hee!) Anyhow, Mia is a creature of habit - aren't we all - and once she got used to the idea - well, she took on this new adventure with Mia-gusto!


I am SO happy I was able to get this picture of Mia, on our FRONT steps of all places, on her princess potty! She was playing with Eddie, gathering grass and leaves for their "stew", and mommy was getting water for the plants, next thing I know - she's LIKE THIS - for the whole neighborhood to see!! I flew past her, got my camera, and GOT the shot : )

Mia does not like to stop playing if she has to go. . . she will "hop" along on her potty to get to her toys or what ever else she is doing. Why should "life" stop for the potty, just bring it along!!


9 comments:

Melissa said...

Way to go Mia!!!!!!!

Colleen said...

Way to go Mia!!!! (and Mommy too!:) Summer is such a great time for potty training, huh?!

Anonymous said...

Joanne...I LOVE that picture of Mia on the potty!! Congratulations on the potty training.

Aunt Debbie said...

She is hysterical! :))

Doug and Terrye said...

That little sweetheart doesn't want to miss a minute of the fun!

Terrye in FL

Unknown said...

Yeah Mia,,thats awesome!

Barbara said...

Great job Mia...I knew once she was ready there would be no stopping her:) Love the shot on the front stoop...too funny and cute!

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

This is priceless! How did we ever survive before digital cameras! Thanks for sharing!

Michele said...

Very cute!!
I noticed that you "went privte." I did as well some time ago for the same reasons. It is sad that we have to be so cautious...but so uderstandable. Hope you continue to post here as well.
Michele, FCCLI
Mom to Emily and Alyssa