Thursday, June 29, 2006

June 29, 2006

Got it!
Finally received the new employment letter and it looks good...only now I have to have it certified by the NJ Secretary of State...had trouble figuring out exactly how to do that...took me a good part of the day...but, I just came back from the Fedex store and it's on its way for certification! It almost felt like I was putting one of my children into that envelope (I almost kissed it good-bye!).

Oh where, Oh where can my "letter of good conduct('s) be"?
I have been staking out the mailman waiting for these letters...I thought I was a patient person, but it has to be coming any day now? Can you only imagine what I'll be like when I'm waiting for my referral?! A Mad-Woman!

next complaint...

What about my homestudy draft???
I last saw the social worker 2 weeks ago...I know her kids are now off for summer vacation too...is this what's holding us up? Please, my social worker, start typing or call me or something.

By the way, potty trainning is going well and Eddie's Pull Up was dry this morning! See, that wasn't a complaint :)

No comments: