Tuesday, June 06, 2006

June 6, 2006

I survived!

Well, our first homestudy is complete. After 5 hours of being interviewed, giving a tour of our home and trying to keep the boys "busy" our social worker said good-bye, actually kissed me good-bye!
The boys fought.
The dog whinned.
Eddie through a plastic bin down the stairs.
Anthony wanted me to clean a stain off his Yankee jersey - In The Middle Of The Homestudy!
I was stressed. But, they were also charming, funny and polite. I guess it was a normal household with children??

Next time we can meet on middle ground, maybe Starbucks she said! ( darn, I guess I won't be able to take the boys!) She still needs to see our doctor's letters, passports and a photo of the 4 of us. Then, she'll write up a draft and let me review it...then it will go to our agency!

My next dilehma...the Hep A and B shots and, oh yes, also the TB test! That's tomorrow and for those of you who really know me...well, I'M A WRECK!!! Anything for my girl :)

No comments: