Friday, July 14, 2006

LAST HOME STUDY & HEP B!

Wow, my last of 4 home studies was this morning. We met for about 2 hours and went over the rough draft (a few minor changes). When we parted I told her that we will love our little girl so much and give her a really good home ~ it was hard not to get choked up, but I just wanted the social worker to know how much this all means to me...

The social workder will make the changes today and then email to my adoption agency for them to approve. I just hope they approve it quickly because she is going to Italy for 3 weeks (the beginning of August!)

Next stop, the doctor's office for my 2nd Hep B shot (it's a series a 3 shots-wonderful!). I had the same nurse as the 1st time (when I almost passed out) and she opened the door to the waiting room, saw me and I think I heard a moan! I told her I would be fine (but I really was so nervous!) . I handled it real well~ I was a big girl! In December I have to get the 3rd and last Hep B and also my second Hep A shots ~ once again, I really love this little girl!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad things are moving along. I'm with you, crossing my fingers that your wait for the 1171H is more like 30 days. It will all be worth it, I'm sure!
Miriam