Friday, December 29, 2006

HALF A WORLD AWAY
Half a world away, sometimes it seems we're so far apart.
But, half a world away, is not too far a journey of the heart.

My little one, my precious joy, I'm waiting for you.
My precious daughter, my little girl, I know you're waiting too.

A half a world away, a child waits for a family of her own.
While, a half a world away, a family waits to come bring her home.

My little one, my precious joy, I'm whispering a prayer.
My precious daugher, my little girl, I hope soon to be there.

A half a world away, so many months of waiting are past.
A half a world away, so many miles to bring you home at last.

My little one, my precious joy, you're finally home to stay.
My precious daughter, my little girl, we celebrate this day.

Knowing we will no longer be a half a world away...

*Just thinking about Mia, when we will get to meet, when the wait will be over ~ please, please let's see some referrals...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo!
I love this poem. Is it original?? May I publish it for others to read? Mia is one lucky little princess!