Saturday, June 10, 2006

June 10, 2006

Held Hostage!

My paperwork for our physicals/doctor's letters were not going to be given to me until I had my MMR (SHOT), so since I had to have my TB test read anyway (2 days after its given), I marched back in for my 4th shot of the week!

I saw the same nurse, but she slithered away and let another nurse take me (this nurse had "heard about me"-how embarrasing!) and she reassured me that it was a small needle and didn't go in the muscle (please stop talking about it and give me the needle!). I told her in my defense that the Hep A & B did have a possible reaction listed and she just smiled and said I'm going "through a lot right now".

Anyway, they will have my paperwork all ready on Tuesday in time for my 2nd Homestudy with my social worker on Thursday. We're moving right along!

No comments: