Thursday, May 10, 2007

LOOK WHAT I FOUND ON MY DOOR STEP !


The cutest ladybug chair with a Mother's Day card . . . from Mia!

I thought I'd heard the doorbell ring ~ maybe it was the TV... so I slowly walked to the front door and looked out the window. I saw a familiar car and a familiar friend scooping up her daughter and "throwing" her in the car for their getaway!! What??

So, I open the front door and find this adorable ladybug chair and a card that reads: "I long for us to be together and will be dreaming of you this Mother's Day. I love you! Love, Mia. P.S. This chair is for me :) "

Thank you my dear friend ~ you never cease to amaze me with your thoughtfulness and understanding ~ what a blessing you are in my life !

2 comments:

Barbara said...

That is so, so sweet and thoughtful! The chair is adorable. You deserve it Jo! Happy Mothers Day!!!

tracy said...

So sweet! Love the adorable chair and the thought behind it!