Tuesday, February 09, 2010

~ THE PARTY ~

Finally getting around to posting about Mia's "jumpy" party last week ~ boy, these birthdays last a loooong time :) I think the celebrating is finally over! Let me just say, this was the perfect party for my active little woman - she loved every minute of it, the jumping, bouncing, her friends, the pizza, the cake - all of it! My girl knows how to party :)

Mia leads the way into the "jumpy-arena"
(just have to thank my buddy, Barb for the use of her camera...
as I was snapping away on my camera, I realized the camera card was back home!!!)
Maddy & Brandon
Melissa, Paigey & Lisa

Miss Meggie

Frankie, Ant & Coleton

It was very hard to get a photo of the bday girl
she didn't stand still!

Owen pushing Paigey around :)


Marissa, Josh, Ella & Mia

Max!A quick hug from my girl :)
The gang

Mia loved sitting in the blown up thrown :)

Ant, Frankie, Amelia & Ava

Ant, Mia & Eddie
I'm 4 !!!!
I "doctored-up" one of the party hats with some rhinestones & appliques ~
a special hat for the special birthday girl :)

Eddie loved the blow-up thrown too
and chose to sit as royalty with his sister :)


Love her sweet expression as she waits to blow out her candles :)
Happy Birthday sweet girl

Our precious 4 year old!




1 comment:

Barbara said...

Love to see Mia so happy...you are so right about that last picture...she is just adorable!!! What a fun party...so glad to celebrate with Mia!