Monday, May 03, 2010

~ BEAUTIFUL DAYS WITH MY BEAUTIFUL GIRL ~

Mia just loves being outside - so since the weather has been shaping up over here, we've been out quiet a bit lately. She just loves to pick "flowers" for me, she will give me the handful of "dandi -lions" to me followed by a nice, sweet kiss :)


I love how she wears her sunglasses upside down :)
Mia standing next to the little "fairy house" we made together
out of sticks, stones, flowers, etc.
Wonder if any fairies stopped by??


The next day I noticed a bird under the tree taking sticks from our fairy house!
Well, he needs a house too!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Awww so sweet! Remember when she was like Mr. Max and always wanted to be inside lol! Now they are the outside kids! She is just precious...I've missed your pics lately...thanks!